UPDATES UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
November 6, 2020
*** Masks must be worn by anyone entering dojo and by students during class, per order of Governor Baker.***
*** NEW Schedule format until further notice.
- NEW Kids class added specifically for Ages 4, 5 & 6 years of age. This will allow me to focus on their specific needs.
- There will be 3 Kids classes and 2 Teen classes each day.
- You may attend as many classes per week if there is an open timeslot. You must register for the class ahead of time at www.picktime.com/abingtonmartialarts
- There will be a temperature screening of anyone who enters the Dojo.
- Please do not have your child attend any classes if you or your child has had flu like symptoms. Any questions regarding your symptoms please do not hesitate to contact me at 781-856-3227.
- This is a work in progress, so please bear with me as we get back up and running.
To book your specific classtime,
please click here,
it will then bring you to the appointment calendar.
Class sizes are currently limited to 12 students.
***Kids Bootcamp and Teen Bootcamp will also be 30 minute time slot.***
Kids Bootcamp(2 bootcamps) – Thursdays 430 – 500 & 500 – 530
Teen Bootcamp(2 bootcamps) – Thursdays 530-600 & 600 – 630
Kids Karate Classes (Ages 3 – 9 Years) are for all belt ranks.
Teen Beginner Karate classes (Ages 10 – 19 Years) are for the belt ranks White thru Orange.
Teen Advanced Karate classes (Ages 10 – 19 Years) are for the ranks of Purple thru Black
Please view our schedule below for available times of Martial Arts classes. Feel free to contact us with any questions.
Please Note: If Abington Public is closed, our Martial Arts classes will be, as well. Check FOX25 News for closings due to weather.